For this reason, and perhaps more than ever before, our ability to select our most important task at each moment, and then to get started on that task and to get it done quickly and well, will probably have more impact on our success than any other quality or skill we can develop.
Take 108% responsibility for your life, for what you are, for what you say, for what you do. Absolutely refuse to blame other people for whatever is not working in your life. Always say, “I am responsible.” Because you are.
3. If you won a million dollars cash, tax free, tomorrow, what changes in your life would you make immediately?
4. What do you really love to do? What gives you the greatest feelings of value, importance and satisfaction?
5. If you could wave a magic wand over your life and have anything you wanted, what would you wish for?
6. What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you only had six months left to live?
7. What would you really want to do with your life, especially if you had no limitations?