3. If you won a million dollars cash, tax free, tomorrow, what changes in your life would you make immediately?
4. What do you really love to do? What gives you the greatest feelings of value, importance and satisfaction?
5. If you could wave a magic wand over your life and have anything you wanted, what would you wish for?
6. What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you only had six months left to live?
7. What would you really want to do with your life, especially if you had no limitations?
3. Practice tight time planning. Imagine that you only had half the time available to get the job done and work with a sense of urgency all day long.
Clarity might help you achieve success and happiness. Lack of clarity is probably more responsible for frustration and […]
10. Surrender your goal completely to Divine who is within your heart. Turn your goal over to the Supersoul, act responsibly as if the outcome depends on you, but be aware that it depends on Supreme. Combination of a sincere, intelligent personal effort and God’s mercy brings great results.
Once you’ve completed this exercise, translate your answers into your life plan as S.M.A.R.T. goals and action steps to begin making positive changes in your life and share them with your Gita Coach or Adviser.
Dear Sir, You probably already know what this letter is about. You’ve seen it coming; I know you […]