Skip to content
- As a leader, you can help create an atmosphere where people begin to experience the higher pleasures.
- Seek positive lessons inherent in apparently negative events.
- As you seek the common denominator, look for how a higher good can come out of each situation, and take steps to make it happen.
- Everything is available to you if you connect properly.
- Always examine each situation carefully in order to gain the maximum benefit from each interaction.
- If people do not move to a deeper level, they will remain imprisoned in suffering.