15 Important Questions to make positive impact in life – SMART goals
Here are 15 important questions that, if we would ask ourselves regularly, can make a huge positive difference in our lives. We urge you to not only ask, but to write down your answers. There is power and a call to action when you put your thoughts in writing!
1. What one decision would I make if I knew I would not fail?
2. What one thing should I eliminate from my life because it holds me back from reaching my full spiritual potential?
3. Am I on the path of something absolutely marvelous, or something absolutely mediocre?
4. Am I running from something, or to something?
5. What can I do to make better use of my time?
6. Who do I need to forgive?
7. What impossible thing am I believing and planning for?
8. What is my most prevailing thought?
9. What good thing have I previously committed myself to do that I have quit doing?
10. Of the people I respect most, what is it about them that earns my respect?
11. What would a truly creative person do in my situation?
12. What outside influences are causing me to be better or worse?
13. In what areas do I need improvement?
14. What gifts, talents, and strengths do I have?
15. What is one thing that I can do for someone else who has no opportunity to repay me?
Once you’ve completed this exercise, translate your answers into your life plan as S.M.A.R.T. goals and action steps to begin making positive changes in your life and share them with your Gita Coach or Adviser.
To schedule a complimentary Gita Coaching session contact Akrura@pamho.net